Subscribe for More Techniques!
- Anonymous on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- Villa Samui on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- jiu jitsu belts on RI BJJ Tutorial: The Knee Cut Pass (Gi Version)
- Jamey Wienberg on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- RI BJJ Tutorial: Counters to a Handful of Guard Passes | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Rhode Island on One Hundred Posts! Self-Celebratory Nostalgia!
Tag Archives: bjj mount escape
Learning Defense and Escapes Early On If you’re just starting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and you’re working principally on submissions, that’s fine. However, you’re likely to find yourself feeling like a soccer team with a couple of star offensive players and … Continue reading
Bottom Mount: A Great Place to Leave Quickly Even an absolute newcomer to BJJ knows intuitively that being mounted is bad news. In mixed martial arts, bottom mount is an especially lousy place to be because of the risk (or … Continue reading