Subscribe for More Techniques!
- Anonymous on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- Villa Samui on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- jiu jitsu belts on RI BJJ Tutorial: The Knee Cut Pass (Gi Version)
- Jamey Wienberg on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- RI BJJ Tutorial: Counters to a Handful of Guard Passes | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Rhode Island on One Hundred Posts! Self-Celebratory Nostalgia!
Tag Archives: brazilian jiu jitsu moves
If You’re Losing Backmount, You Can Still Stay Dominant Backmount is such a dominant position in Jiu Jitsu that, if things go well, you won’t ever need to do anything from there but maintain position and sink a rear naked … Continue reading
The Ever-Popular Rear Naked Choke Even if you’ve never drilled it, applied it, or studied it, you’ve probably seen it and probably have some idea what the Rear Naked Choke is all about. This iconic and curiously named submission (after … Continue reading