Subscribe for More Techniques!
- Anonymous on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- Villa Samui on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- jiu jitsu belts on RI BJJ Tutorial: The Knee Cut Pass (Gi Version)
- Jamey Wienberg on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- RI BJJ Tutorial: Counters to a Handful of Guard Passes | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Rhode Island on One Hundred Posts! Self-Celebratory Nostalgia!
Tag Archives: D’Arce choke
The Defense to Offense Switch On his blog, The Science of Skill, Coach Dan Faggella talks about all kinds of strategies that come into play in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition. One of the key elements is “mental momentum.” In the next couple … Continue reading
The Dominance is in the Details This isn’t the first time we’ve covered the Darce choke (a.k.a. the Brabo; see below) on this blog. Today, we’re revisiting the choke with a different purpose in mind. We’ll focus on the details of … Continue reading