Subscribe for More Techniques!
- Anonymous on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- Villa Samui on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- jiu jitsu belts on RI BJJ Tutorial: The Knee Cut Pass (Gi Version)
- Jamey Wienberg on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- RI BJJ Tutorial: Counters to a Handful of Guard Passes | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Rhode Island on One Hundred Posts! Self-Celebratory Nostalgia!
Tag Archives: leg lock
A Move So Destructive that You Often Can’t Use It In our last post – a tutorial on the heel hook from the 50/50 position – we also talked about how the heel hook has a high potential for serious … Continue reading
Maybe the Most Dangerous Move in BJJ The heel hook: its very name inspires fear in the hearts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu players. It’s a submission that can wreck a leg in the blink of an eye. Call this a … Continue reading
The Bookends Around a Leglock We’ve spent some time, lately, looking at the Achilles leglock. We worked on how to execute it, how to counter it, and even how to turn it into its switch-grip cousin. But, in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, … Continue reading
We’ve looked at the basic Achilles leglock - and how to counter it - on this site, before. And, as BDMMA Coach / Competitor Dan Faggella demonstrates at left, it can be a beautifully effective submission. However, there are also situations in … Continue reading