Subscribe for More Techniques!
- Anonymous on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- Villa Samui on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- jiu jitsu belts on RI BJJ Tutorial: The Knee Cut Pass (Gi Version)
- Jamey Wienberg on RI BJJ Tutorial: Over/Under Pass Variations, Part 1
- RI BJJ Tutorial: Counters to a Handful of Guard Passes | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Rhode Island on One Hundred Posts! Self-Celebratory Nostalgia!
Tag Archives: self-defense
Krav Maga: When Brutality is Appropriate If I have to pick one program for self-defense, my first choice is probably Krav Maga, the Isreal Defense Forces’ brutal, anything-goes combat system. As martial arts go, Krav is likely the most martial and … Continue reading
We’ve looked at the guillotine choke in a couple of contexts, already. For purely BJJ situations, there’s the guillotine starting from front headlock position and starting from top half-guard. We even looked at the standing guillotine that Jon Jones used – … Continue reading